Monday, April 3, 2023

March 27, 2008

"Even as he crushed her into the dirt, Ramon was eager to let Maria know that his intentions were good"--Streets of Laredo


"Let's go down to the bar.  You can cool off while we try to impress each other"--Out of the Past


Dreamed of visiting my hometown Sackville, N.B., walking down West Avenue to our old home, but going so slowly that I still hadn't reached it by nightfall; recalling that I'd dreamed about Toronto before moving here and wondering if there was a connection with dreaming about Sackville now.


Baked whole wheat bread.


I misplaced the Cinematheque tickets I'd bought the other week, so I went and got new ones today. (Fortunately, I'd only bought four.)


Saw the DVD of Ridin' the Rails a Johnny Cash documentary about the history of American railroads, in which he sang a lot of songs.


Dinner was salmon.


Saw the DVD of Jacques Tourneur's Out of the Past yet again. (I almost figured it out this time...)

No comments:

Post a Comment