Friday, April 28, 2023

April 20, 2008

Dreamed of the folk song "Shenandoah."


Went out and bought the four upmarket Sunday papers to bring home. (I didn't read them until I came home in the evening.)


Stopped at Speaker's Corner in Hyde Park for a minute.  There was a group handing out balloons, who wanted the World Health Organization to recognize Taiwan.


Spent the afternoon at the London Zoo.  They have some new attractions there:  a gorilla enclosure, a bird pavilion, a walk-through butterfly hall.


Afterward I went back through Regent's Park and took some more pictures. (I'd also taken some at Primrose Hill.)


Dinner was lamb stroganoff.


Checked meetup.com online, and my next lunch club event is already fully booked.  Unfortunately, I'd forgotten to add my own RSVP! (I'm sure I can find room for one more when I get back...)

No comments:

Post a Comment