Tuesday, April 25, 2023

April 18, 2008

In the morning I did the laundry again.  And I read more of Watchmen.


Spent the afternoon at the British Museum.  They had a special exhibit of prints by American artists from the early 20th century.


For once, I had enough time to go back to my room before dinner.  I ended up dozing off.


They borrowed Mecklenburgh Square to film a couple of scenes for the TV show Sleep With Me.  I took a couple of pictures of the crew from my room, using the camera's zoom-in feature for the first time. (I wish I'd known how to use it on some of my earlier photos.)


Dinner was swordfish.


In the evening I saw the Chinese silent movie Song of the Fishermen at the Linbury Studio Theatre in the Royal Opera House, with live Chinese musicians!

No comments:

Post a Comment