Saturday, April 15, 2023

April 8, 2008

While waiting to board my flight, I skimmed through the money issue of Lapham's Quarterly.  It turned out I'd forgotten to sign my passport!


I think I saw Toronto Star Ottawa columnist Richard Gwyn on the plane.


Finally arrived at the Goodenough Club around 16:30.  I realized I'd left my organizer at Victoria Station!  Fortunately, when I phoned it turned out it was found, and I went back right away and got it back. (Oh well, it's best to get your big goof over with at the start of the undertaking. For a perfectionist like me, it breaks the tension.)


I'd expected to sleep through dinner, but by now it was dinner time at the London House dining hall.  They were having an Indian night.


Went to sleep for about six hours, then I woke up and spent about three hours watching late-night TV and going online in the Club's basement den.  Then I slept for about six more hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment