Saturday, April 15, 2023

April 7, 2008

Dreamed of a tall NYC skyscraper collapsing, as seen from above; attending a religious service with a group of lesbians.


Being about to travel a long distance can certainly concentrate the mind.  Among everything else, I had to decide where to have the Lunch Club Meetup and set it up. (I chose the Mandarin Restaurant.) I also found the time to read two chapters of Dream of the Red Chamber so I'd have an even twenty behind me.


Dinner was shrimp and rice. (Father was so distracted that he cooked it an hour early!)


My passport and my glasses case both disappeared at one point, but they turned up eventually.


Before leaving I found the time to put multigrain dough in the bread machine and write these notes in my diary.


Here's a twist!  My flight was delayed four hours, so I returned home for a while.  I finished printing out the second chapter of my Chinese novel translation, and found my missing travel organizer! (I also took out the bread that was finished baking.)

No comments:

Post a Comment