Tuesday, April 11, 2023

April 4, 2008

Dreamed of beig about to travel in a hot-air balloon; being concerned that my clothes weren't warm enough for high altitudes; a movie with Owen Wilson as a balloon pilot confronting soccer hooligans; seeing Owen and his brother Luke Wilson surrounded by an entourage (including several girls); planting a tree near our old home in Sackville, N.B.; Sharon Stone with her hair cut short.


Went to the bank and cashed Father's cheque for our money from the used-book sales.  Then I went to the drugstore and renewed my prescription. (I also bought some more cheap post-Easter chocolate!  Mother in particular likes it.)


Baked cheese bread.


Got another Ebay comic strips package from Barry King.


Saw the DVD of a PBS documentary about Emma Goldman. (The world needs dreamers like her.)


Went to the Karaoke Meetup.  I sang "Memories Are Made of This" and "December '63."

No comments:

Post a Comment