Tuesday, April 11, 2023

April 3, 2008

Dreamed of recalling my resentment of English people who are too quick to judge others; imagining a thriller in the style of the Danish TV series The Kingdom, but set in an old folks' home with a lot of ghosts around.


Finished the big "Paint by Numbers" puzzle in Games magazine! (It's a couple of deer in a forest.)


Finally managed to put away all the comic strips lying around my room! (I took the opportunity to vacuum under the bed.) Mother gave me some new sheets.


Dinner was spaghetti.


Went to a Writers Meetup, which was pretty interesting, through everyone else seemed to have written a lot more than me.  One of the people was Barry Bailey, a voice actor who once did K-Tel Records commercials!  Beforehand, I tried to play pool. (Mr. Bailey gave me some unwanted advice.)


Headache!

No comments:

Post a Comment