Monday, April 24, 2023

April 15, 2008

Dreamed of visiting our old house in Sackville, N.B., and telling the present owners that the thing I missed the most was gardening.


I've started using small coins to provide exact change when paying for my daily transport pass, to keep my surfeit of coins down.


In the morning I went to the Courtauld Gallery and saw a special exhibit built around Renoir's famous "La Loge."


In the afternoon I took the bus up to Hampstead Heath and walked around there quite a bit.  I also went to the Kenthill estate building, which had a collection of some great art.  Took lots of pictures there.


Afterward I went to Foyle's and bought a guild to worldwide comics, a reprint of Little Lulu's first comic adventures and two entries in the Bluffer's Guide series, involving Paris and opera.


Dinner was lasagna with ham and spinach.


Had a lazy evening for a change.

No comments:

Post a Comment