Wednesday, July 10, 2019

May 31, 2004

Dreamed of arriving at a swimming lesson late with my clothes over my bathing suit; being about to strip down and realizing that I didn't have my bathing suit on and I'd have to go change, making me even more late; the showers in the changing area undergoing maintenance, so I couldn't use them just then; hearing someone talk about learning Italian in a class taught by someone called Giuseppe, and wondering if that was Giuseppe Macina, the actual leader of my choral group; a new release of the "director's cut" of Roland Joffe's The Mission, adding an extra hour.

Nothing much doing at the NDP campaign office just now.

Placed my first Ebay bids, mostly for old comic strips. (My user name is Blaqjaqshellaq.) I also bid for a collection of Life Science Library coffee-table books.

Baked white bread.

Dinner was roast beef.

The choral group was preparing for a Sunday concert.  We did a new number for Cherubini's Medea, along with one from La Forza del Destino.

Got my Celexa prescription refilled.

No comments:

Post a Comment