Wednesday, July 24, 2019

June 22, 2004

Dreamed of having performed on Saturday Night Live, but not wanting to see my performance; Pauline Kael's The New Yorker review of Daniel suggesting that the supporting cast must have shuddered when they saw their performances; the Little League movie The Bad News Bears; having mucus stuck in my crotch.

I'm most of the way through the sheaf of sign locations at the campaign office.

Fahter and I went to the Geneva Centre picnic. (Stephanie was glad to meet us.) We both had a hamburger.

Went to the Writers Meetup at the Futures Bakery.  There were four people there.  I read a few of my stories, which they liked.  Another one passed her poems around (mostly slight romantic stuff), and a third read an introduction to a spiritualist book she'd written.

No comments:

Post a Comment