Monday, July 1, 2019

May 17, 2004

Dreamed of being late for a swimming lesson; writing down My dream descriptions in red ink on diary pages already filled with February entries.

Now that I think of it, I also dreamed of the actual anecdote where Gandhi advised a literacy teacher to teach a village growing cotton the word "cotton," then the sentence "This is good cotton," then the sentences "Good land grows good cotton.  Bad land grows bad cotton." (I read it in Reader's Digest.)

Transplanted a couple of small trees to the side yard to replace the ones that didn't survive the winter.

Brought Dr. Hassan my December diary entries.  I also bought the first volume (1950-2) of the complete reprint of the comic strip Peanuts. [I eventually got all volumes except for post-1986.]

Dinner was the rest of the pork steak and the lasagna.

We had our first Aspergers Meetup at the Organic Buddha Cafe.  Except that for some reason the place wasn't open, so we hung on the sidewalk in front of the place for an hour.  There were three of us, including a man whose six-year-old son had been diagnosed with Aspergers and his ex-wife demands that he find out if he has it too. (She wants to blame him for their son's condition.)

No comments:

Post a Comment