Tuesday, July 23, 2019

June 21, 2004

Started entering a whole sheaf of sign locations into the contact book.

Went to the open house on the streetcar right of way, which the city just endorsed. (Hurrah!) 

Got a 1975 issue of The Menomonee Falls Gazette and a Classics Illustrated  Junior comic book with the fairy tale "The Japanese Lantern.  I also got a 1951 issue of Chicago Tribune Sunday funnies and a Kenny Rogers record I didn't order! (Actually, it had a Three Stooges comic book inside that I did order.)

Dinner was roast chicken.

Baked multigrain bread. (Then I forgot to put it in the bread machine until I came back from the movie!)

Saw the documentary Tibet:  Cry of the Snow Lion at the Paradise.  Very interesting, though in my case it was preaching to the converted. (At least the example of East Timor seems to offer Tibet some hope.)

No comments:

Post a Comment