Wednesday, July 10, 2019

June 1, 2004

Dreamed of bringing out window frames from a basement; getting into a quarrel with a female choir member sitting next to me who kept telling me how to sing; seeing a gymnast injured in the middle of a show and brought to an interview before he'd recovered; trying to paint a window frame and finding it was full of holes; a community of magical people invisible to the regular world, watching a play from the other side of the stage.

Dinner was steak (whic I fried).

Went to the Goethe Institute and saw two Ernst Lubitsch silents (both for the second time):  The Eyes of Mummy Ma and The Oyster PrincessThe Oyster Princess is really funny!

I've bid on twelve Ebay items so far, and of the four that have been decided, I got outbid every time. (People seem to bid at the last minute.)

No comments:

Post a Comment