Friday, July 12, 2019

June 3, 2004

Dreamed of being in an elevator in a Moncton building that went from subway level to street level, then higher without stopping; visiting the observation platform of the Empire State Building; seeing reds and greens in intense hues; the Mary Poppins song "It's a Jolly Holiday With Mary."

Dropped NDP leaflets.  Some I dropped along Davenport Road, which meant climbing a lot of steps.  People seemed pretty receptive.

Dinner was shepherd's pie.

The Geneva Centre group went to the Bull and Firkin, but I wasn't interested in the nachos and wings.  It turns out that Stephanie is a close friend of NDP leader Jack Layton's daughter.

Won an Ebay auction for a set of nine Life Science Library books.  But I lost out on a Rip Kirby collection from the early 1970s.

Printed out my January diary entries.  At least, I started to but it turned out that the printer needed more ink.

No comments:

Post a Comment