Sunday, December 13, 2020

November 28, 2005

It looks like my job will be in the adult literacy program.  Katherine says it's in the bag, but I'll believe it when I see it.  The interview won't be till next week. (Hope deferred maketh the heart sick.)


We finally did the October accounts for our used book business.  A profit of over $250, mostly due to my Ebay sales.


Sold some more Ebay packages:  Steve Canyon, Our Boarding House, Captain Kate, Little Iodine.  A German paid over $20 for the Prince Valiant package.  Only Dick Tracy didn't sell, and I reposted it for another week, since that strip usually sells.


The mild weather came back.  I took a big pile of leaves from the front yard, put them in a big bag and moved them close to the compost box so we can mix the two together.


Dinner was roast chicken.


At choir practed we did the rest of "O Wake and Hear the Voices." (Giuseppe cut one short section, which was just "Hallelujah!" in difficult trills.) Catherine feels frustrated about her medical treatment.

No comments:

Post a Comment