Friday, December 18, 2020

December 3, 2005

Dreamed of lollipops.


Went downtown to Indigo Books and bought J.K. Rowling's Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.  And started reading it. (I ended up reading over 70 pages!)


Saw Mikio Naruse's silent Farewell to You at the Cinematheque.  A very nice story about the troubles of geishas and their families.


My comic-section ad package sold for $20!


Dinner was steak.


Brought the electric heating element up to my room (because the central heating works poorly there).


Went to a party for the opera chorus people at Chris Lea's house in the East End (near Queen & Pape). I brought strawberries with a chocolate fondue.


Yesterday's New York Times crossword was unusually tough for Fridays, but I cracked it in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment