Sunday, December 27, 2020

December 17, 2005

Gary Kamiya (on accusations that Middle East reporter Robert Fisk was "insensitive" to the USA): "Is there a polite way to scream that someone's house is burning down?"--Salon


Went to the NDP campaign office and sorted call sheets into their alphabetical order, then put them into binders.


After I got home I went online, did a search on the Elections Canada website and found a list of the last election's Liberal contributors in the St. Paul's riding.  Then I emailed the results to Darren, who plans to put them on a mailing list. (I guess he thinks they can be converted.)


Dinner was takeout Chinese food. (My fortune cookie said my life is about to go through a thrilling period!)


Saw the DVD of Yasujiro Ozu's Floating Weeds (for the second time). Subtly compelling.

No comments:

Post a Comment