Thursday, December 10, 2020

November 25, 2005

"Mom, did you just break up with my boyfriend?"--Freaks and Geeks


Dreamed of James Bond; being about to spend the night with a family in an igloo, and shovelling some more snow on it to make sure the walls would be thick enough (I was shovelling our walk just the evening before).


Katherine phoned from the Hawkins Institute.  It looks like I'm on the verge of getting a position!  I'll have an interview next week.


It's so cold that I stayed indoors all day.


Dinner was McDonald's.


Sold an Ebay package of The Katzenjammer Kids strips to a guy in Brazil.  And someone from Denmark snapped up Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck and Uncle Remus less than an hour after I'd posted them. (I'd been afraid they wouldn't sell at all!)

No comments:

Post a Comment