Monday, December 7, 2020

November 22, 2005

Dreamed of sneaking into a department store after it was closed; many others sneaking in and looting starting; fighting and gunplay breaking out among looters; starting to go home but being unsure how safe the streets were; being a Canadian prisoner of the Germans in a village near the Italian front in World War II; seeing the Germans remove the loot they'd taken from other looters to finance their war machine; sneaking past the other prisoners who were being removed by train; carring two carrots and putting one into the train to confuse the Germans while eating the other; walking with Giuseppe my choir director, then going my own way, planning to sneak across the front to the Canadian zone.

Went shopping.

Dinner was fettucine pesto (which I cooked).

Forgot to bring my score to the opera chorus.  Fortunately, I have just about all of the music memorized by now.  I brought the rest of my cookies saved from the fundraiser and the others finished them off (and ate some of the cheese too).

No comments:

Post a Comment