Friday, December 18, 2020

December 4, 2005

"They hardly know each other!  But I guess that's the right time for marrying someone--if you knew more about people you never would"--Six Feet Under


Dreamed of finding a street in Toronto that looked like my old neighbourhood in Sackville, N.B.; wondering how I ended up back in dreamland (I'd woken up then gone back to sleep but thought I was still awake) and thinking I was out of my head; meeting the Danish guy who'd bought my Disney comic strips on Ebay and wanted to trade strips.


Went to a Meetin outing where we visited the Catherine the Great exhibit at the Art Gallery of Ontario.  That's where the money went in the old days!


Dinner was lasagna.


Someone at last night's party mentioned that satellite TV now has the Turner Classic Movies channel.  There's a free preview through the end of the month, then I imagine we'll subscribe to it.


Saw the third season finale of Six Feet Under.

No comments:

Post a Comment