Wednesday, December 16, 2020

December 2, 2005

"You're a born survivor.  I'm a born killer.  We were made for each other"--The Prisoner


Father gave me $2000.


Brass monkey weather!


My job interview is set for the afternoon of Monday the 12th.  I'll have to reschedule my next session with Dr. Hassan.


I was in Loblaw's and bought a deluxe edition of Bill Bryson's science book A Short History of Practically Everything for $36, a $25 discount. (After all, I'm in the money!)


Sent Sharhal an email with a list of comic strips I still have for sale or trade. (I have over thirty Little Orphan Annie strips, which he's in the market for.)


Dinner was McDonald's.


Spent a long time posting an Ebay package of newspaper comics-section ads. (I had to write a very detailed description.) So I was in such a hurry to get to the Karaoke Meetup that I got Father to drive me down.  Of course, nobody else came.  So I went home and saw the last of the DVDs of The Prisoner.  A sui generis classic, though the finale is very strange.


Sold a second Prince Valiant package for $30!

No comments:

Post a Comment