Tuesday, January 9, 2018

January 9, 2003

Dreamed of being on a ship; starting high school and trying to evade the WWII draft.

Went to Central Tech to confirm my course registration [for an evening drama course]. They gave me a number to phone, but I ran up against a full message box.

Snowing again.

Went to the dance studio, but they've stopped having Thursday afternoon group classes. (I don't blame them, hardly anyone went to them.)

Went to the Ryerson bookstore and brought the proofreading textbooks [for an evening course on copy editing].

The latest Cinematheque schedule arrived!  I'll have to see Ikiru again, but most of the interesting movies conflict with something else.

Read about H.L. Mencken in New York Review.

Headache returned in the evening.

cybersuitors.com is too expensive for membership.  But matchmaker.com looks promising.

No comments:

Post a Comment