Sunday, January 28, 2018

January 28, 2003

Showed Dr. Hassan my Mission:  Possible report.  He offered to make a photocopy of it bit I said he might as well keep the original. [I never read it.]

Vacuumed my room for the first time with our new Bissell machine with the transparent container where you can see the dirt whirling around inside.  It beats our old Dirt Devil by miles.  It doesn't make the same annoying noise and it picks up tons of dirt. The air feels lots fresher.  I got a full container removed from the carpet.  Late in the afternoon I moved my bed and vacuumed that part and ended up collecting another container's worth!

Practiced the tango sequence with Cynthia.  We still can't find the music I want to use.  Our next lesson won't be till Friday since some coach is coming in tomorrow.

Dinner was fettucine with pesto sauce, which I made myself.  I went out and got the grated parmesan, along with grapefruit and thousand islands dressing.

Another copy editing class. Shelley says my editing copy in pen shows that I'm confident.

No comments:

Post a Comment