Saturday, January 6, 2018

January 6, 2003

Still no cybersuitors messages.  I revealed too much about myself because I didn't know what else to say.  I guess I shouldn't have revealed I have "geek syndrome." But would it have been better to say nothing?

Had my first dancing lesson since the Xmas break. [I was taking ballroom dancing lessons at the Arthur Murray studio in Royal York.] Cynthia [my instructor] says she spent the break eating.

Finished Him Song.  I liked the part where he told his critical wife, "You knew what I was when you got involved with me."

Still worrying about meeting the Mission:  Possible people. [I was taking job training for people on the autism spectrum from them.]

Starting part two--Shakespeare to Milton--of Christopher Hibbert's The English:  A Social History 1066-1945.

Dinner was spaghetti.

No comments:

Post a Comment