Tuesday, January 23, 2018

January 23, 2003

Another interrupted night. [I sometimes suffer from insomnia.] I got up at a quarter to noon.

Real brass-monkey weather today.  It's been snowing too.  Father gave me a lift to the subway again.

Had a coaching session with Pat Traymor, who showed as a new rumba routine. Afterward I felt dizzy and Cynthia anxiously asked, "Is there anything I can do?" She's a good friend.

Felt kind of dizzy for the rest of the day, so I took it easy.

Dinner was steak.

Saw a CBC program with a suite of Scottish-style music against the backdrop of Cape Breton history.  It was so slow it was perfect to watch when you're under the weather like me.

Pat Traymor remembered that I have a Ph.D. (It impresses other people--Shelley Robertson is another example--more than it impresses me.) She said all my years of reading have caused me to lean forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment