Wednesday, January 10, 2018

January 10, 2003

Dreamed of a guy recalling being a waiter at an NDP summer resort.

We finally took the Xmas lights down.

Went to the Mission:  Possible meeting and told them I didn't want to continue.  It was like getting a tooth pulled.  Dinah, I know you can't quit school just because you don't have the right chemistry with your teacher.  But I'm a grownup so it's my responsibility.

Fried the pork chops tonight.

The group dance lesson tonight was the banquera opening. (Which always makes me think of the Banquereau Bank in the marine weather forecasts on CBC radio in the Maritimes!) It was a pretty tough variation.  Dawn would like to give me a lesson soon.  We did a second line dance straight from Cuba, which quickly got the better of me.

Been looking at some of the matchmaker.com profiles.  I realized that most women aren't like me.

Saw some photographs of Father when he was young.

No comments:

Post a Comment