Sunday, January 14, 2018

January 14, 2003

Dreamed of trying to play the clarinet, but the whole edge of the reed was broken off.

Dr. Hassan says my life is "moving," and suggests I read Lolita. [I did.]

Went shopping.  We got a whole lot of grapefruit.

Had another dance lesson.  We worked on the waltz and rumba sequences for Saturday, and started work on the tango for next month's spotlight.

Funny what can happen by chance.  This morning I was running a bit late so Father kindly drove me to Dr. Hassan.  On the way ther the radio wasn't on the usual channel (680 all news) but on a classical FM station.  And who was on the radio (promoting theatre) but Shelley Robertson?

Tonight I started the copy editing course at Ryerson taught by Shelley Robertson.  Someone heard she was flakey, but I like her.  I told her about the Ph.D.s vs. Ph.D.'s controversy, and she sided with Arianna Huffington against The New York Times.

No comments:

Post a Comment