Sunday, October 7, 2018

September 30, 2003

Dreamed of the British comic strip Dennis the Menace (distinct from the American version!); singing the song "Candy Man" on the way to a class in school; looking up an article on communism in an actual children's encyclopedia I used to read (which said that communists often had "a sort of mental illness"!).

At Mission:  Possible I moved from purging files to actual filing.  I don't remember anyone from last time.  I was telling Debbie dumb jokes.

Dinner was pork chops.

They did have the opera chorus course after all, at the Bickford Centre near Christie Pits.  I had a great time!  We started to learn the big wedding scene from Lucia di Lamermoor, with the famous sextet.  If I continue with it in the winter term [I did], we'll be puttin on that and Don Giovanni in February.  I hope I don't have to choose between this and drama.

No comments:

Post a Comment