Monday, October 15, 2018

October 9, 2003

"I've been in love with you since the first moment we met.  Couldn't you tell from the way I was ignoring you?"--Anything Else

Dreamed of frying chicken chopped for stir-fry, but finding much of it was still undercooked; going to the Sackville Anglican church with a group of students in Orientation Week to ask for investment advice(?).

We went to Chapters, where I found a children's version of Jane Eyre, which Puitak will like.

At Mission:  Possible I helped assemble a couple of computer chairs.  I also did an exercise where I looked at a picture and described the story it showed. (It was the Norman Rockwell picture of the schoolgirl waiting outside the principal's office with a black eye and a triumphant expression.)

Afterward I met the parents outside the Carleton cinema and saw Woody Allen's Anything Else.  Pretty droll in a rather grim way.

After that we had dinner at the Little India restaurant. (We had enough left over for a doggie bag.)

Late in the evening I misplaced my glasses, but I was able to find them by putting on my contacts.

No comments:

Post a Comment