Sunday, October 28, 2018

October 22, 2003

Dreamed of the Miami Vice duo Crockett and Tubbs involved in a scheme to smuggle oil into Iraq(?); Tubbs chasing someone (Margaret Thatcher?) on foot during a fox hunt; my entering the wrong classroom (where they were teaching yoga in martial arts clothes), and being unable to find the exit.

At Mission:  Possible I had a second information interview, with an editor at McLelland & Stewart.  I think I improved my performance from last time.

Dinner was roast chicken.

At creative writing I was reading the story about the old men playing cards when I suddenly realized I'd written "Italy" where I clearly intended to write "Greece." Was my face red!  For next week I'm going to write a story about a Cree girl. (There were still only seven people there.)

No comments:

Post a Comment