Monday, October 8, 2018

October 3, 2003

"Peter, are you hurt?" "I sprained my pride"--Charade

Dreamed of being on a train that travelled across Canada from coast to coast nonstop over a week, where there was nothing to do but watch movies and read a movie magazine; one of the movies being about Burt Reynolds in his hometown of Duluth (he's actually from Georgia); the comic strip Calvin & Hobbes; a divorce case in which a wife left her husband in the big city, moved to the suburbs and wanted their child.

The person who showed me how to put in my contact lenses reassured me that there's no danger of them falling out.

Went to the Forest Hill library to borrow The Once and Future King, but it was out.

Rented the video of Stanley Donen's Charade, a tongue-in-cheek romantic thriller with some good dialogue.  I correctly guessed where her husband's fortune was hidden!

Dinner was spaghetti.

No comments:

Post a Comment