Tuesday, October 23, 2018

October 17, 2003

Dreamed of boarding a bus, seeing a series of film clips, and falling asleep; reading a coffee-table book about movies similar to The MGM Story (we own four of them) and seeing an entry about a TV movie titled Pot Luck, a 17th-century story of Poe-style horror starring Charlton Heston.

Went to the Deer Park library and borrowed Thomas Hughes' Tom Brown's School Days.

At Mission:  Possible I worked on disclosing my condition to employers.

Dinner was lamb stew.

Went to see Jean-Luc Godard's Vivre Sa Vie at the Cinematheque.  It wasn't bad but I just couldn't get into it, and I left after about 20 minutes.  Moira says about it, "I liked it but I didn't like it."

Finished Chronicles of Avonlea and started the new book.

Saw the DVD of the Canadian short Laundry:  A Love Story [which they were handing out for free at the film festival]. Pretty lightweight.

No comments:

Post a Comment