Monday, October 15, 2018

October 10, 2003

Dreamed of being told to break dragon eggs before they hatched; trying to break them against rocks on the beach outside our cottage.

Had a dental checkup and X-ray in the morning.

Visited the dance studio for the first time in over two months.  I'm going to their Halloween party. (It'll give me a chance to wear that beatnik costume again.) I met Cynthia, who won't be there then.

Started moving the compost onto the garden.  I also expanded it by moving two patio blocks away.

Dinner was McDonald's.

Rented two videos.  Zoltan Korda's Drums (a.k.a. The Drum) was a 1930s Indian Northwest Frontier adventure movie, oddly set in the 20th century.  Elvis:  That's the Way It Is was a documentary about the King's triumphant 1969 return to Las Vegas. (I was seeing it for the third time.)

No comments:

Post a Comment