Tuesday, March 6, 2018

March 6, 2003

Got up at 11:17.

Dreamed of Meadow Soprano and her friends forming a crew; being in a car speeding down a hill (in neutral gear?) into the quarry near our Sackville home.

Dinner was toad in the hole.

Dawn taught a swing lesson, including Cuban motion and the flirtation.  Afterward I gave Cynthia the monologue test.  I said "There'll be a test on Tuesday" as a joke, but she took me seriously!

The first issue of our new Atlantic Monthly subscription arrived today. (I read it mostly for Christopher Hitchens--certainly not for Michael Kelly's commentaries.) It was April already, but we hadn't got March yet, so I went out and got it at the drugstore!  I also got a People fashion extra for Puitak.

Saw part of Nick Broomfield's documentary Fetishes.  It's a strange world. (Was that Bettie Page in the B&W footage?)

No comments:

Post a Comment