Monday, March 5, 2018

March 5, 2003

Dreamed of trying to apply the word "serendipitous"; watching an SCTV episode being taped live.

Got up at 9:06.

Went shopping.  There was heavy snow and I had to push the car a bit as we got started.

We're still working on the salsa routine.  There's just one hard part involving a cross-body lead.  I decided not to perform it at this week's mini-spotlight.  The problem with the step is that I can get my shoulders right and my feet right, but not at the same time!

Dinner was fettucine with pesto sauce.

In the acting class I was part of a group that rearranged the room to express claustrophobia.  Then we did status games involving numbers 1 to 12. (Sue forgot her deck of cards.) I was also in a dialogue between two people trying to appear worse off.

I did my Salinger monologue to a fellow mountain climber, a new acquaintance on a bus, and people about to jump out of a plane.  I borrowed Donna's text (from Shirley Temple's memoir) so Cynthia could recite it.  I'd memorized my text and recited it before class to Sarah, who thought I was talking about myself! (A good sign.) Ryan did his text as a drill sergeant.

No comments:

Post a Comment