Wednesday, March 14, 2018

March 14, 2003

Got up at 11:41.

Dreamed of the song "Thank God I'm a Country Boy." [Don't care for John Denver-- someone said that going to one of his concerts was like bathing in maple syrup!--but I do like this song and his "High, Calypso."]

Dinner was roast chicken.

Sergei taught an Argentine tango class.  Argentine puerta is a fright! (I can barely handle the regular puerta.) At the party, Sergei did his Charleston line dance.  Poor Cynthia still has a cough.

Went to the dentist's office to advance my May checkup because of this aching in my lower left molars.  But it was past 15:00 and the place was closed.

Read Robert Fulford's article in Toronto Life attacking the U of T student paper for attempting an investigative report claiming that a Canadian mining company had buried some squatters alive in Africa.  Really, it's so easy to attack the people who are trying to do something about the world's problems...

No comments:

Post a Comment