Tuesday, March 13, 2018

March 12, 2003

Got up at 10:43.

Dreamed of visiting with Father a formerly Syrian river valley that the Israelis had just conquered (like the Golan Heights) and hearing the start of a Syrian bombing raid.  It was something of a nightmare.

Did my tax form this afternoon.  My income was just over $5K, not enough to pay tax bu too much for a refund.  Father went through everything to confirm for Mother what I already knew.

Dinner was halibut (which I marinated and fried).

Cynthia and Armand taught a salsa class with stuff I was familiar with.  I was relieved that Cynthia had recovered from her earlier sickness. (She said I was all smiles today.) A new East Indian girl was impressed with my salsa. Natalia was wearing a white blouse with a nice floral design.

No comments:

Post a Comment