Wednesday, March 21, 2018

March 21, 2003

Got up at 11:05.

Dreamed of travelling on a bus that was also a ship; arriving in New York City on the way to Canada; travelling on a plane; a guy I knew slightly in school called Craig Sears. [He got killed in a motorcycle accident at age 20 or so.]

Dinner was roast chicken.

Translated almost two pages of Wandering Youth in just a day.  I'm over halfway through the second chapter.

The dance studio had a '70s night.  Dawn, tall to begin with, had a big Pam Grier-type Afro.  Cynthia and I did our salsa routine and it went over pretty well.  The parents came to see it but didn't stay long. (They cased the neighbourhood in the afternoon.) Davis taught a group class in hustle.  Arman did his Travolta line dance.  I wore my dress pants and noticed they're getting looser.

Just five pages left before typing out the January entries of this diary.

No comments:

Post a Comment