Wednesday, March 28, 2018

March 28, 2003

Dreamed of being in the front passenger seat of a car with back seat passengers, noticing there was no driver and moving to the driver's seat (I don't know how to drive); arriving at the Aulac junction near Sackville; a Vietnamese chain store located at Dien Bien Phu Street in every town!

Another headache.  Maybe that's because it started to cool quickly in the morning, then got warm again.  By 15:00 it was about 18 degrees.

Saw the Sopranos episode where Dr. Melfi got raped.

Dinner was roast chicken.

Went out to the Kingston Road karaoke place because there was no dance party.  There was a power failure so I had to wait for a shuttle bus between St. George's and Pape stations, causing over half an hour's delay.  And then, it turned out I'd taken the wrong bus and couldn't find the place and had to just go home!  But I think I'll know where to find it next time. [I read a lot of Jane Eyre during the trip.]

No comments:

Post a Comment