Sunday, March 4, 2018

March 4, 2003

Got up at 8:36.

Dreamed of the Sackville cottage as a larger house; a series of old clippings with a Variety magazine-like reporter on movies; visiting Jan Wong's huge Forest Hill home with a great grand piano.

Cynthia and I went over the salsa routine.  It was pretty frustrating.  Afterward I talked to her about my Mission:  Possible experience and recited my Salinger monologue.

Dinner was roast chicken.

In the copy editing class Shelley talked about leads.  She showed a report about a marijuana seizure and I was the only one who guessed where she thought the lead should have been:  the jogging Mountie smelling the plant among the brambles.

Saw the episode of The Sopranos where the Feds put the bug in their basement. [The first episode of the third season.]

No comments:

Post a Comment