Sunday, March 11, 2018

March 11, 2003

Dreamed of sowing wheat in our Sackville garden.

Some guests were leaving for an early plane so I got up pretty early.

Brought my diary to read to my shrink Dr. Hassan.  He says it's a big breakthrough. (My dreams impress him.) He'd also like me to look into writing crossword puzzles.  I'm going to print this out for him.

Went shopping but didn't get much.  Then we went to that huge hardware store at St. Clair & Keele and bought a new light switch, a pipe connection and some pipe insulation.  The insulation turned out to be the the right size (half an inch) so we'll be getting some more.

Another headache.

Looked at the Li'l Abner website.

Dinner was scalloped potatoes and ham.

The copy editing class was about story structures.

Saw the Sopranos episode about Livia's death.

No comments:

Post a Comment