Sunday, March 18, 2018

March 18, 2003


Got up at 9:42.

Dreamed of the minstrel show sequence in the MGM musical Babes in Arms; the view from the hills of Rita McNeil's hometown Big Pond and the Brasd'or Lakes in Cape Breton; an offshore structure there (like in Breaking the Waves).

Cynthia and I went over sex dances today.  The salsa is improving. (I hope the parents will come to the spotlight Friday.) She says her cough has eased.

After the dance lesson I went to the Cinematheque office near the College station and bought about $120 worth of tickets with my Visa.

The parents waited to have dinner when the guests arrived, so I ate early:  KFC nuggets.

At the copy editing course, Shelley talked about the danger of libel litigation. (She recommends The Paper and Absence of Malice.)

No comments:

Post a Comment