Sunday, June 30, 2024

June 20, 2009

Dreamed of being a pupil in a pre-school with a headmaster like my singing teacher Giuseppe; going with him to see President Kennedy arrive in Dallas on November 22, 1963; being given an air cushion by a lady at the site; hearing a really loud sonic boom; confessing to "Giuseppe" that I was a time traveller from the future who was there to see a historic moment, but leaving it a surprise. (The current story in the comic strip Mandrake the Magician involves a time traveller from the future.)


Got an Ebay package of Mortadelo y Filemon comic books in their original Spanish. (I read a few in French translation when I was young.)


Saw the DVD of the first episode of the last season of Get Smart. (I've seen the other seasons in reruns, but not that one.)


Dinner was lobster rolls. (This time we steamed them.)


Saw the DVD of a 1963 Pete Seeger concert in Australia.  Superb.


My shampoo disappeared the other day so I got a new batch.  Of course, the old one has reappeared!

No comments:

Post a Comment