Friday, June 14, 2024

June 7, 2009

Krusty the Clown (to graduates of his clown college): "Come get your catskins--I mean, sheepskins!"--The Simpsons


Went to another Games Meetup at the Foxes Den.  I played a game called Galactic Trucker for the first time.  My whole crew got seized by slavers in the last round.  I was hoping to play Smallworld, but there weren't enough people at first.  They started a game later as my game was winding up, but they already had a full five people. (It was getting late anyway.)


John, Kathrine and Merle brought over dinner:  curry and several other items.  This time I ate my fill.


Moira and I had a big quarrel when she demanded I stop my singing practice when it was only 20:00! (I finished it in the sun room.) She rudely suggested there was no point in my practising...

No comments:

Post a Comment