Saturday, June 1, 2024

May 22, 2009

Dreamed of the John Harington poem:

Treason doth never prosper; what's the reason?

For if it prosper, none dare call it treason.


Wen to the Eaton Centre and bought a memory card for my camera at Black's.  But I couldn't find the connection that would have enabled me to plug it in so the batteries wouldn't run down while I loaded new photos onto the computer.


Then I went to the Cinematheque office and changed our double membership to a single (Moira's no longer interested) and bought some tickets.  That took a search, because it's been moved from near the Bay station back to near the College station.


Dinner was spaghetti.


Went to a Games Meetup at Mike and Mary's house in Woodbine Heights, an area I'd never been in before.  I played Ticket to Ride for the first time, and finished my Vancouver Sant Fe link but didn't quite managed to link Los Angeles and Miami.  But I did connect to more cities than any other player, which got me an extra ten points, because I had the Station Master card.  They also played pente but I skipped that.


No comments:

Post a Comment