Monday, June 24, 2024

June 15, 2009

"I still like Wagner, I still like Berlioz, and I still like Three Blind Mice!"--Giuseppe


Dreamed of being on a ship on Lake Okanagan in British Columbia.


Started reading Barack Obama's Dreams From My Father.  It's a compelling story.


At today's singing lesson, we did "Bruderlein un Schwesterlein" for the first time.  Giuseppe mentioned that the Coro Verdi will be doing La Traviata in the fall and Il Trovatore in the new year.


Went to bed for a while in the afternoon.


Dinner was pork steak.


At choir practice they gave me some concert tickets to sell after all. (The delay was due to a debate about admission price.)


Spent some time learning online about the board game Puerto Rico, in anticipation of Wednesday's Games Meetup.

No comments:

Post a Comment