Tuesday, September 13, 2022

September 7, 2007

Dreamed of climbing a series of ladders to a very high position; climbing back down until I reached a point where the ladder had fallen away; climbing down further on a rope until I reached the end of it, with a lethal distance remaining; letting go; the ladder having been removed as a plot to sell tabloid magazines.


Finally got to the bank and cashed a couple of interest cheques. (I would have done it a week ago, but there was a huge queue just before the Labour Day weekend.)


Got an Ebay package of about sixty children's books.  They cost about a dollar apiece, so we may be able to resell them at a profit.  One of them was a book of ten Encyclopedia Brown mysteries, of which I figured out six!


Dinner was roast pork.


Father and I sawed off another big limb from the plum tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment