Tuesday, September 20, 2022

September 13, 2007

"We must all be alike.  Not everyone free and equal, as the Constitution says, but everyone made equal"--Fahrenheit 451


Father and I went to Zeller's and we bought a new polo shirt to replace the one I tore cutting branches.


Went to the St. Pauls NDP campaign office and met the new guy in charge of volunteer stuff.  He was interested in knowing how the last election would have gone under Mixed-Member-Proportional Representation, so I figured that out later.  I was thinking that we should provide MMP literature, for every NDP and Green campaign office in Toronto.


Dinner was roast chicken.


Spent a long time on the Net reading about velomobiles. (That's a recumbent three-wheeled bike with a chassis.) If I became a millionaire I'd buy one of those! (Yesterday, after a mention in the "How the World Works" column in salon.com , I read all about Meiji-era Japan, the overthrow of the shoguns, the last samurai rebellion, and leaders like Ito Hirobumi on wikipedia.com .)


Put a Julian Heller sign on our front lawn.

No comments:

Post a Comment