Saturday, September 3, 2022

September 1, 2007

Yesterday Father and I used the big ladder to clip off a lot of dead and ingrown branches from the trees in our yard.  Hope I didn't go too far with the plum tree!


I'm reading John Steinbeck's Of Mice and Men for the Book Club Meetup.  Very Sad.


My Metropass failed to arrive again this month, so I bought one direct at the Christie station. (I'll arrange the reimbursement later.)


Went to Indigo Books and used my Irewards coupon to buy the last Harry Potter book, Frank McCourt's Teacher Man, and my latest diary.  Then I went to the World's Biggest Bookstore to buy Stephen Fry's poetry book The Ode Less Travelled. (Ouch!) and the Canadian history magazine The Beaver with its list of the worst Canadians. (I would have named Montreal-born A.M. Rosenthal, who ruined The New York Times.)


Went to an Acting Meetup at the Duke of Kent.  Seven of us came, but the organizer didn't show!

No comments:

Post a Comment