Sunday, September 25, 2022

September 17, 2007

"Conservatism isn't what it used to be"--Counterpunch headline


Dreamed of riding in the top half of a double-decker bus in Toronto(?); noticing I was on the wrong route; noticing someone behind me evaluating my motions to test whether I could be a driver; taking my measurements for a uniform.


Got an Ebay package of Jungle Jim and The Phantom reprints.  I'm getting a big backlog of unread comics again.


Dinner was shepherd's pie with turkey.


At the Coro Verdi we started two new songs: "L'Emigrante" and "Stella Alpina." The basses have no solo-calibre singers this year, which leaves me as their best singer, so I should sit in their middle and take the lead.


The night before I couldn't sleep so I took a sleeping pill and ended up sleeping to noontime!


Then I lay awake till past 04:30. (I didn't dare take sleeping pills on consecutive nights.) I only slept five hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment